February 18, 2023

Pursuing A New Passion

Hello folks,

How are you doing?

Of course, you are doing great! 

Let me share my day with you,


I woke up in the morning at 7:30 AM, scrolled all the newsfeed of facebook and instagram. I got updated with the news through the that platform. Spent more time while doing morning rituals. After that I came to room and saw my basket full of dirty clothes so I decided to wash the clothes. I washed my clothes, took me 1.5 hour to wash it. Then after I did some graphic designing practice. I wasted more hours in youtube watching some weard content. I found myself wasting time and searched for some content that motivates me. Since, I was alone and has no close friend to spend some time with, then suddenly I came up with an idea to write a blog and to share it to the internet. No matter if anyone sees it or not, from today and now on I will write blog on daily basis. Hope this will help my grammer get mature and make me fluent in english. 

 

 Thank you so much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

post class reflection 4

concept paper

post class reflection 8